They all have a nice, less common ring to them. My favorite is Leighton (noticed as the real name of the girl on Friday Night Lights, perhaps?) but I don't know if you like that the names would rhyme then. Wouldn't bother me, but... Peyton and Leighton.
Bristol is Palin's daughter's name... I got my show reference wrong its Gossip Girls that Leighton not Friday Night Lights (that girl is Minka)... good catch Crack.
We must be so much alike Kelly! One of my female names (if I have a girl) is Leighton. Ha. Anyway Its not on my top names so you can definitely have it. We find out April 1st what we are having. I'm excited :) I hope all is well.
8 comments:
They all have a nice, less common ring to them.
My favorite is Leighton (noticed as the real name of the girl on Friday Night Lights, perhaps?) but I don't know if you like that the names would rhyme then. Wouldn't bother me, but...
Peyton and Leighton.
So funny - I had never heard the name Bristol before and now my brand new niece has been called it.... then you!!! It's beautiful.
I like Bristol and Leighton. Was Bristol Sara Paylin's daughter's name? I liked that name and Leighton Meester, who is the actress on Gossip Girls!
Bristol is Palin's daughter's name...
I got my show reference wrong its Gossip Girls that Leighton not Friday Night Lights (that girl is Minka)... good catch Crack.
Reagan! Reagan!
Just getting caught up on your posts. SO sorry to hear about Peyton's foot! Keep me posted.
1 more week!
xoxxo
We must be so much alike Kelly! One of my female names (if I have a girl) is Leighton. Ha. Anyway Its not on my top names so you can definitely have it. We find out April 1st what we are having. I'm excited :) I hope all is well.
Jacqui
My vote is Leighton. Marshall says when he here's Bristol he thinks of Tennessee :) (Apparently there is a city there named such)
Post a Comment