Peyton's Update:
- 20 months old
- talking like crazy
- she now says things like "what are you doing?", "bite?", "go bye bye", "hold you", etc.
- she's running all the time (the foot is doing much better)
- has only breached the crib security twice
- sits at the "big" table to eat (we're still negotiating this)
- walks out to the car and climbs in
- has started drawing with a pen and blank paper
- talks on the phone (totally walks around the house with it)
- recognizes voices and characters (Mickey, Word World)
- has become opinionated (chooses what she wants to eat)
- prefers to eat "cooookies" (we demand these all day)
- Peyton is growing and doing great. We're having a lot of fun together
Baby #2 (Bristol Reagan?)
- just this week I have started to feel her kick/move
- we have an ultrasound next Monday when my Mom is in town
- she's not sucking all of my energy anymore
- her crib is still in the dining room
- we haven't picked colors or a design for her nursery
Thanks for everyone's opinion on the names. Rob and I are still negotiating. It's funny to hear everyone's opinions on the names.
6 comments:
you technically DO have colors for her room...unless you don't like my ideas. :-(
I don't get a vote, do I!?
its so special when they start to really become little buddies. glad to hear about peyton's development and that you are feeling good.
now if only you can figure out a way for the kids to stop sucking the life out of you after they are born... that i would invest in
Thanks for giving the updates! It's so fun to read!
Rach -
Your vote totally counts. I guess I just don't feel it's official until the paint is purchased and on the wall. So...we've kind of picked colors and a design.
kel
I'm not a fan of the Bristol b/c she might get knocked up when you campaign for VP. You of course, will win.
Leighton rhymes with Peyton, so I agree, not cool.
what about Avery, Addison (I LOVE Addison), Piper, Devyn, Veronica (just threw that one out there), Leila?
Thanks for the update on Peyton and baby numero dos. So glad to hear Peyton is recovering well. Glad to hear your feeling better. For me I recall feeling like shit first trimester, wonderful second, then back to feeling like shit third trimester. LOL so worth it!!
Love ya girl. Keep the updates coming.
Post a Comment