Saturday, December 31, 2011

Peyton/Bristol-isms 2011

1.  While at Disneyland, I pointed to the castle and said "Peyton - there is Aurora's castle.  Remember, you met her at Disney World."  Peyton's response "Did she move?"  Yup, totally busted.  I had to explain to Peyton that Princess Aurora has two homes - one on the east coast and one on the west coast.
2.  Buffalo Ham = Bethlehem.  She kept telling me that she was going to sing the Buffalo Ham song at the Christmas pageant.  I couldn't figure out what she was talking about.  Then Rob said "do you mean Bethlehem?"   That's exactly what it was.
3. "Welcome to my world" - we're really not sure where this came from, but her timing on it is perfect.  She typically pulls it out when we are getting on to Bristol about something.
4.  When singing Ariel's song, Peyton would say "honalei" instead of just "awwwww awww awwww" with rising octaves.  

Bristol:
1. "Turn on my moooovie."  She obtained this phrase from Big Sis while in the car.  When their movie stops on the screen, one of them will quickly say this phrase.  Bristol says it with a drawn out moooooovie and very loud.  I'm not sure she actually knows what the individual words mean, but she knows put together it makes a new movie come on!
2.  "That's MINE."  We have mastered the word mine.

No comments: