Thursday, August 06, 2009

It's a BOY OH BOY!!!!!

What!? Did I confuse you?

I just meant "boy oh boy is Bristol a big girl!!!!"

Bristol Reagan Douglas
born 9:35 am August 6th, 2009
22 inches and 9 pounds 15 ounces!

Go Kelly, go Kelly!! Mom and baby are doing well. Of course, Kelly's delivery went perfectly, exactly as planned; as most everything in her life does. :-)

I do believe that Peyton will be meeting her little protege sister this evening.

And, if you need room number/hospital address information for chocolate or McDonalds deliveries, email me at huserachel@gmail.com.

Congratulations Douglas family of four! Happy birthday, Bristol!



6 comments:

Huse Yo Mama said...

.

Brittany said...

Woohoo! She is a beautiful baby and BIG but so adorable! She look so much like Rob, and you can definitely see a lot of Peyton in there, too! CONGRATS, Kelly & Rob! You two make cute babies :)

Mixed Up Chromosomes said...

Congrats congrats congrats!!!! What a beautiful baby!!! You get major props for joining the 10 lb club, did you call the news?! For the next one, you should start inducing much earlier (and I totally thought you just had a boy)

Rebecca said...

Congrats you two! And may I say, welcome to the chaotic world of two babies!!! :)

Mrs. B said...

She is so precious. I absolutely love the hair...and the creative way you eat your cupcakes!!! Genious. CONGRATES MOM, DAD, and BIG SIS PEYTON:)

Joanne and Deric said...

Wow, you are the woman!!! 10 pounds... wonderful - healthy and beautiful what more could you ask for???
I am so happy for you! Keep rested and remember, you have done it all before!
Sending big kisses to baby Bristol