Sunday, September 02, 2007


Oh, my new toy tastes SO GOOD!!!



Peek-A-Boo I see you! Gracie thought it was pretty cool that Peyton and I were down on the floor. Peyton loves her Bumbo. She sits up like a big girl. All she needs now is a beer.

Life is so tough. Mom thought she was pretty cool moving me from her lap with the Boppy to the ottoman with the Boppy. She actually did trick me for a little bit. I was catching flies with my mouth as you can see.



3 comments:

LNA said...

Kelly, she is so cute!!! My what long legs you have little girl!!!She is lucky she will be tall!!! When I grow up can I have long legs like her? I missed seeing you at the OSC sign-up! I hope I can see you sometime soon!!!
TTYL
Lori

Huse Yo Mama said...

There's something wrong with your child when she's not even and she already has longer legs than mommy! Holy cow! And those FEET! She's definitely not going to have to worry about falling over! Great pictures!

When are you coming to San Antonio?

Ooh - this weekend will be your first without her for a little bit! Yikes!!

Anonymous said...

She is getting so "big"- both in looks and lengthwise! Wonder where she gets the latter part from?

In ref to your comment: Yeah, its just what moms do when their kids start "school" and again, this is me we are talking about ;) Here's hoping I do better tomorrow.

Good luck this weekend! Have fun too! When I left Lexie the first itme, I cried initially, but then it got better pretty quickly. It was nice but did feel a little weird.

But as I read in your last post, Peyton will be in good hands!