Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Today is my BIRTHDAY!!!!




WOOHOO - I'm 29 years old today and I'm already realizing that at this point it is no longer about me and it's all about Peyton. We spent all morning in Labor & Delivery because her heartbeat was so high and she was all over the place. Things are fine now and she settled down, but she just wanted to make sure that I knew exactly where I stood when it comes to her and her needs!

I also wanted to update some photos from my FABULOUS baby shower this past weekend. I have to thank Rachel, my BFF, and Karen, my wonderful Aunt, for throwing the best baby shower. It was great to be surrounded by friends in the comfort of my own house. They did a great job and are considering taking it on the road :() Just kidding.


Check out that belly!!!!!!!!! You can see the bump that has grown. I'm measuring 2 weeks smaller than I am so I can't even imagine.



3 comments:

Lexie said...

HAPPY BDAY! (I JUST EMAILED YOU.)CAN'T WAIT TO SEE SHOWER PICS!

Peyton was just showing you that she knows how to party and get pumped up just like her mama. She was in birthday mode! Glad things are settled down now. IT can be so scary, but you are in hte home stretch :)

Joanne and Deric said...

Happy Birthday...... yip enjoy the attention. I have become the carrier and feeder of Kailey. Its all about her, just the way she likes it. I hope you had a wonderful day. Are you slowing down anytime soon from work?
Keep us posted!
All our love

Jess said...

Shower looks awesome and so do you!!!!!