Sunday, March 13, 2011

March 2011 trip to Florida

Bristol was in love with the Fountain in the backyard. In fact, she would walk over and try to lick the water like a dog. Fortunately, Grandpa kept it pretty clean.
Breakfast of Champions! Homemade waffles with fresh strawberries. I think "Foodie" could get used to living in Florida so Grandpa can continue to feed her.

I titled this picture "Bribery." Grandma busted out these little animals that pooped candy. Yes, pooped candy and very annoyingly said "Happy Easter." I called this Bribery because she gave them to Peyton and then snuck around behind her and cut her hair. Yup. First officially hair cut that was not done by herself was by Grandma. Peyton was pretty unfazed by the whole thing (due to the pooping animals.)
When in South Florida, you have to visit the beach. Both girls loved it. We went to a lagoon off the Intercoastal and then had a blast. The water was freezing, but you would only know that when their lips turned blue. We definitely have water babies on our hands.

Let's get this going! I'm ready with my duck float.

Grandma and her precious Grandbabies!

Grandpa came to the beach too. Spending quality time with Grandma and Grandpa. Peyton was soaking up the extra attention. Bristol on the other hand wouldn't come out of the water. So much relaxation for Mommy - NOT!

Typical vacation photo!

They had more fun with the blow ups at home then at the beach. Notice they are both in Little Mermaid outfits. See the theme?

Grandpa is always good for a bowl of ice cream. Peyton has belella (vanilla.)

Who me? Yes, me. I know, I'm pretty flippin' cute!

Skyping with Daddy. The girls really think he's a computer. Can't wait until he gets home in April and experiences all the girls have to offer.

Final photo of the weekend. Kind of sums it up. Bristol was an angel and had a wonderful time. Peyton was a little sassy and off schedule. She wasn't to keen of sharing Mommy with everyone.













1 comment:

Brittany said...

So adorable!!!! I can't believe how big Bristol is getting. They are both beautiful :)