
Pardon the SEARS imprint through the photo, but at least you can see how precious the pictures are. The girls were great. The customer service at Sears was fantastic. The photographer was so good. Mom flew in on Thursday morning and we went to the mall to kill some time. We thought - what the heck let's get some pictures taken. I figured I had a $9.99 coupon and $109 later we were out of there. HA!!!! Just couldn't resist.

Little Miss Sunshine! Bristol is just SO good.

This pose was hilarious. As soon as we put Bristol on P's back she start rocking like a cowgirl. So funny! She knew what to do.

Silly girls. They really do love
each other.

This is a great shot to show the height difference at 3 years old and 11 months. B's not too far behind. Watch out Peyton!!!!
1 comment:
Love the photos, Kelly. So cute :) I love that its a little Rob and little Kelly.
Post a Comment