Saturday, October 25, 2008
Dad's do it differently
This morning Peyton slept in until 8:40 a.m. It was awesome. So I woke up and gladly went upstairs to get her out of bed. She was all comfty in her PJs that Daddy put on last night. But I decided to go ahead and change her into her outfit for today so she's ready to go. As I was taking off her PJs I noticed that the feet were extra tight. I slowly peeled the legs of her PJs off of her skinny little legs and I see something blue. There were her socks that she wore all day yesterday. Yup - Rob did not take her socks off before putting her PJs on last night. When asked this morning about this odd situation, Rob responded with "oh, she had socks on?" So I console myself by saying Dads Do Things Differently!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Thats so funny. I could see Paul doing that. I double check whenever he gets her dressed in the morning to be sure he had her put on new undies.
What?!?!? I figured Kelly would thank me for her sleeping in so late. We need to put Peyton to bed every night with socks on.
yes, kind of like how the snaps of the 'onesie' style shirts go under the leggings....yup - seen that too. that is why we offer Dads 101 so Dads can ask those questions without the mommy eye roll (which is just a natural reaction and not a commentary at all...).
Post a Comment