I've been slacking on updating my blog so here's the low down:
1. Things are moving along just great with the pregnancy. I was just telling Rachel the other day that I was concerned because Peyton wasn't moving much. Well, I take that all back. She's CRAZY today. All over the place and all the time. I think she was experiencing a hiatus or something like that and just chilling. She's over that part of her life now. We're back to being very active.
2. Still growing. I've gained 17 pounds so far and according to my book that is exactly where I should be. Woohoo!!!! My Mom gained 70 pounds with me so I'm doing really good to this point. Hopefully I'll be able to drop the baby weight and SOME once she's here. Fingers crossed that the breast feeding will work and I can burn 600 calories a day!!!!
3. I will be entering my THIRD Trimester on Monday. Where has time gone? I am feeling a lot of pressure to get everything done in three months (if I go on time.) I keep telling Rob that we have a limited amount of weekends left to accomplish everything. And, the further along I get the less I am able to do. I can always sit and direct.
4. I will have my 2nd baby shower on April 21st down in Florida. It's going to be a family shower with all the lady relatives. Should be a lot of fun. Rob and I fly out on Friday morning and come back Sunday morning. Real quick turnaround, but Rob has school on Monday so he can't miss it.
5. Work is super busy. I can't even tell you how crazy it is. We are in our "event" season so we're trucking along with one event after another. I need to keep reminding myself that I can't move like I used to.
6. Rob found out that he is definitely going to be assigned the Pacific Rim and will have Korean as his language. This means that he will miss language school and will be reporting to his unit August 3rd. What this means in reality is that he will be deployable as of September. Totally sucks, but we're hoping that it will be a shorter deployment. Fingers crossed. I would hate for him to miss a whole year of Peyton's first year. YUCK! We're not thinking in those terms.
7. That's really it for now. I'll take some pics this weekend and post them. The belly is growing and so is the one nice long stretch mark on the front of the tummy. I consider it my war wound.
No comments:
Post a Comment