I love that I have so many readers!!! It's funny how people come out of the wood work when you call them out. I was basically just giving a shout out to the fans who comment.
Ok, so here's the latest:
1. Promised I'd talk about boobs so that will be my first entry. My boobs are huge. I have already purchased another larger bra. Yeah! Like I need my boobs to grow. They are developing by the text book. I won't go into too much detail, but they're there and making their presence!
2. Cravings - definitely not cravings, but specific food choices. Today for lunch I had a grilled chicken wrap and grape slush (large) from Sonic and then hush puppies and cole slaw from Smithfield's BBQ. What a mix. It was very tasty though :)
3. Feeling pretty groggy today. Woke up at 12:30 a.m., 4 a.m., 6 a.m. for my potty breaks. The joy! And, then the babies (dogs) wanted to go out at 7 a.m. I forced them to lay back down after that so we then got up officially around 9 a.m. I laid back down around 11 a.m. to watch TV in bed.
4. Emotionally - watched TV in bed while I cried in bed. Yup = watched a show on sextuplets and quints. Holy Crap! Makes you rethink how easy it is to raise just one kid (remind me I said that when I'm complaining about raising my ONE child.) It was pretty interesting though.
Well, that's the update for now. I am anxiously awaiting my Dad to get back from my Aunt's house in Maryland. He's been gone for two weeks and I hate it. The babies miss him and I miss him. He'll be home soon....yipeee!!!! And, I think that Dad's "grandpa" name is going to be BOOMBA. Dad has this thing when he walks around the house futzing he quietly to himself says "boomba, boomba, boomba." Rob and I make so much fun of him so we think the grandchild should call him Boomba. It just fits.
Hope you're all having a fabulous weekend. I have to go because Havick is barking and ringing his bell do go out. Must pay attention to them.
4 comments:
Kel,
I wish I were there to experience all of the new excitement! I hope all is well and I think of you often.
Lee Ann
1. I would sooooo willingly be the one to remind Kelly of her 1 child comment, except for the fact that she is having 2 so there will not be the need ;P
2. Kelly, when your belly sticks out farther than your boobs that will be an exciting turning point in the pregnancy.
Boomba is absolutely perfect!
Thanks guys! I'm glad that have such good friends that will remind me when I'm in need :)
Becs - you are totally babysitting at some point if I do end up having twins.
I will take your little twin MDs and let Lexie loose on them... that will set them straight :)
Post a Comment